Thursday 1 March 2012

PolyU SD

We have 'PolyU SD' on Facebook finally! It was posted by Kacey Wong (one of my favorite professors). Maybe you have found description of other departments/professions before. Anyway let me translate the subtitle from left to right. Top row: 'My mum thinks I am studying here', 'My friends think I am studying here', 'Society thinks I am studying here (it is a hospital's photo...)'. And bottom row: 'Foreigners think I am studying here', 'I think I am studying here', and 'Actually I am studying here'.

Studying at School of Design in HK Polytechnic University is my happiest time. And this is my most favorite among 3 colleges I have studied...(BA, exchange study, recent MA). I really enjoyed the freedom, studios and facilities, my SD friends, etc. I didn't care we worked overnight at the studio and had breakfast with friends before lecture. I did not mind I forgot to get off the bus at 4am, back home with taxi again..and back to studio at 8am.

We hided ourselves in a small room in basement (with mobile signal) and prepared for our group exhibition together. Boys' sleeping bags, psp, doodles on the whiteboard.

Now, we are working happily in our own design field, and so our professors do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment